We welcome your posts on City of Tea Tree Gully Library’s Off the Shelf blog.
Your comments are welcome at any time, however, given the need to manage our staff resources we generally only monitor postings during regular business hours.
Once posted, City of Tea Tree Gully administrators reserve the right to delete submissions that are:
• Racist, sexist or sexual,
• Threatening or abusive,
• Harassing or bullying,
• Offensive, obscene or contain profanity,
• Spam, junk or advertising,
• Derogatory or defamatory,
• Unlawful or discriminatory,
• Not respecting another’s privacy,
• Containing personal, confidential, or copyright information,
• Political or lobbying,
• Relating to a third party that is not affiliated or connected with City of Tea Tree Gully,
• Not relating to the City of Tea Tree Gully and/or council business.
• Not suited to a community of all ages, or
• Any other content that City of Tea Tree Gully deems as inappropriate or irrelevant to our community.
Please be aware that unless posted by City of Tea Tree Gully, any content published on this page may not represent the views of City of Tea Tree Gully and City of Tea Tree Gully does not endorse, authorise or support the content.
If you are unsure about any content posted on this page, please visit our website or contact us directly for accurate and reliable information about Council.