Our go-live date for the One Card network is now exactly two weeks away. As with any major change, there will be a transition period where we won’t be able to do quite as much as usual – please be patient!
In the three days before we go live, we’ll be operating in Offline mode. Here is an idea of what this means…
- Inter-Library Loans will not be processed between Saturday 9 June and Wednesday 20 June. Afterwards we’ll be on the new system and you will have access to the items from 6 libraries across the state with more being added each month!
- New magazines and books will not be added to the system between Saturday 9 June and Wednesday 20 June.
- Holds cannot be placed from Saturday 16 June to Wednesday 20 June. You will be able to place holds on any items in the One Card network from Thursday 21 June.
- We cannot renew any items nor take payments from Monday 18 June to Wednesday 20 June. You will be able to renew items twice after this date.
- We won’t be able to look up your record or update any contact details from Monday 18 June to Wednesday 20 June.
As soon as we go live on Thursday 21 June, all of our usual services will resume and you will be part of an exciting new network with access to millions of items.