Bonnie was sitting outside The Briny Café on a Blue Monday. She was reading a Letter from Chicago and wondered if she had discovered Lola’s Secret. Could she now look Lola in The Face knowing what she now suspected could be true?
She frowned, thinking, Matilda is Missing but is it a murder in Cold Blood or had Tilda escaped her Dark Predator in The Opal Desert? And what lay behind The Decision to Kill Alex Cross? Could the two events be connected?
“God help me” she groaned. I feel like I’m Running Blind and this Letter from a Stranger has turned my life upside down. She and Lola had been a Sisterhood Everlasting but now it seemed they could both be Fallen Angels.
One thing was for sure, Bonnie had to find out!
Stay tuned for the next episode of the Blog Buster Mystery, a mystery thriller composed from and inspired by new titles from our 2011 Fiction Spring Highlights.
Check out the library catalogue and order your fiction highlight now!
- Bonnie by Iris Johansen
- The Briny Café by Susan Duncan
- Cold Blood by Lynda La Plante
- Blue Monday by Nicci French
- Lola’s Secret by Monica McInerney
- The Face by Dean Koontz
- Matilda is Missing by Caroline Overington
- The Opal Desert by Di Morrissey
- The Decision by Penny Vincenzi
- Kill Alex Cross by James Patterson
- Running Blind by Lee Child
- Letter from a Stranger by Barbara Taylor Bradford
- Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
- Fallen Angels by Tara Hyland
- Dark Predator by Christine Feehan