As the whirl of colours from the gameshow [bike]-wheel clears from my mind like a strange TV flashback, I thought a few readers might be interested in a private taste of the ‘Are You Game?‘ challenge…
Can you unscramble the names of these games?
How vast is your knowledge of sports paraphernalia?
Name the sport to match the photo!
Can you identify the mystery game from this glimpse?
And for a bit of sugary-psychosis or heat-induced insanity you could always try these physical challenges:
- Suck spaghetti through a straw
- Eat a cinnamon donut without licking your lips
- Run a relay with a tennis ball between your elbows
- Eat smarties with chopsticks
- Pop a balloon with one hand while blindfolded
- Preserve a friend or family member by wrapping them in toilet paper
- Build a tower from marshmallows and toothpicks
- Limbo under a pool noodle held by your team-mates’ feet!!!
Thanks to all our brave contestants and our very enthusiastic audience.
I hope you have as much fun as we did on the night!